Sunday, May 07, 2006

maths
woah!
i can't believe i logged in to ace-learning.
ha ha ha! i didn't know i'm so hardworking. :)
tee hee hee
anws, i did some questions on algebra and graphs
to clean my brain after lots of
geography and science. haha
but hopefully i won't forget anything huh.
oh yar, i haven't completed revising science lah.
hias. :(
but never mind, at least i've finished studying geog and maths
which is on tmr.
you know what?!!??!
i'm nervous again... argh.
"ahh! there's butterflies in my stomach!!!"
i'm more worried for my maths paper2 . :(((

ha ha ha! i suddenly remember shermain's daddy.
he's a funny man. :)
HAHAHAHAHAAH!
i thought of the jokes he made, can't stop laughing man.

my sis say there's this cool rock climbing place
at tanjong pagar,
one of the office building, it's indoor
andand...
two storey high for public to go.
you do not need to have any cert for climbing or stuff!
i want to go! AAAHH!
so fun lah, tho i haven't went there yet
but SOON! lols :)

looked through my photos and i saw this!


WHA LAO EH!
super vain can! hahahaha
*shakes head*
i wonder where did my bro learn all this from.

No comments: