Wednesday, August 16, 2006

AH UT/A HUT?

Which one is better? Which one sounds 'nicer'?
haha! It's a new name for Ellycia and would be
permanent for the rest of her life i guess.
:DDDDD Quick, vote! 1900-vote-ellycia's-new-name
She's going to bash me up. She even said i'm a dumbass!!!
Whathehell... ... -__-
I have an intelligent ass by the way. Same thing goes for my brain. ;)

Oh! I wasn't feeling well today after school.
Had some sort of Migrane, was feeling like puking
and i nearly made Ellycia freak out. Thus, i didn't go for Band practice.
I actually wanted to go for Band but my mood was in terrible
condition to even think or talk. I bet Shermain knew what i meant by that.


Publicity dept. had to do the banner for the upcoming
Teacher's Day concert, designed by Function dept.
It's gonna be quite hectic becos we were informed so SO late.
deadline would be in 2 weeks time? No, not even 2 weeks.
ugh, >:(

I had my SPA test today! It was on light-physics.
I find it alright except for one part where i seemed
kind of cock eye and lost marks there. Shit. -__-

Yes, my Maths common test-42/50.
I've got the first again this time round
but wasn't really sastisfied with it, really.
The whole cohort dropped trememdously.

Today had a meeting with Ms Jermaine Lim
about the exchange trip. :)
Tomrrow's the interview with Mr Ng!!!
Omg, i hope it's a sucessful one.
Shawn's bugging me on what to answer when Mr Ng
questions him!

Oh yar, I will be going to some Primay school
with Eugenia, James, Wei Ming to promote our school.
The last round was in Coral Primary and Eugenia went.
I was supposed to be there too but who knows i got real sick
and had seafood allergic on the day before. HA HA, sounds really
stupid now hearing that i'd got allergic just becos of seafood.

There's quite a number of test this week.
:((( stress.

Alright my sis is nagging at me to go away and let her
use the computer. >:(
Oh, btw her school's Choir is pppppoooowwweeeeerrr~
Haha. Eh, i promoting your school leh.






No comments: