Saturday, August 12, 2006

Thank you so much



To: Eugenia Goh Zi Xuan
I appreciate your concern and caring, really.
I'm sorry if i've hurt you and now that i realised,
i just don't know what to say to you.
I LOVE YOU so much. ;) Call me, reply my msg!


To: Ellycia Leong Ying Xian
Thanks for the advice and everything that you'd
said to me. And i can promise you, i'll overcome
this problem soon. ;)


To: Vanessa Chng
Thanks for your concern even though
you said you do not know me well.
But that shows that you were really caring
for us. ;)
(by the way, sorry shermain. I didn't crop
your face in the photo!)


To: Neo Layhoon
You called me to ask, thank you.
I really enjoyed talking to you seriously
even though i was giving you sacarstic replies.
haha, now you asked me who to thank?
THANK YOU, LAYHOON! ;)

and for now...

To: Sim Shermain
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3>
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
<3>
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
What i have to say, i've said already. ;)

Omg! Ms Jermaine Lim gave us a questionaire form
to fill in for the China exchange trip. YAYYY, i've been waiting for so long.
:))) I can't imagine it, i just can't.
Going together with your friends is so much fun i can say. gwhahaha. :D

No comments: