Thursday, August 10, 2006

new skin

YAYY!!!
:DDD
I've finally changed my skin and prolly wouldn't be changing
anymore. It's simple yet nice for what i think lah.
It's MY own personalized skin! :))))))))
Shermain's changing hers too.

Anyway, went out today with Caiyi.
So kind of her to accompany me and cut my hair. :)
We went town after that. It's just so difficult to just
LOOK around without buying any stuff :(((
"See lah, never bring money. tsk!"
I promised myself to buy those japs magazines i'd always
wanted. I've stopped buying those when school started,
one thing- i have no time and another thing was-
my charity funds aren't increasing!!!
gwahahaha :D

my appettite nowadays aren't so good. Maybe
that's a good thing because i could save some money
and happily spend it on some items on i-want-list.
I could be slimmer too right!?
HA HA, whatever.
Slap me, someone.

Bought my colour pencils for H.A already.
People were telling me not to buy. Some said
it's a waste of money; some said,"Just shade lah!".
I hadn't thought of the stylized drawing, shit.
Maybe i should start on it now.


please?

No comments: