Sunday, August 13, 2006

YAYY

Today's such a "YAYY!" day.
Firstly, tution's cancelled! I was rushing like hell
yesterday to complete my tution homework before phylis msged me.
Anyway, yayy. :DDDD

Secondly, I'd finally FINALLY completed my H.A's
art work! Good job, Huiyi. Although i would sometimes run
out of ideas. :)

Daddy had been out of town to Bangkok for 2 days
for his business trip and he's coming back today!
Thank goddness, you know why?
I've been comsuming maggi noddle for two consecutive days
and i don't want this to happen anymore!
Though i have more than enough hair to support my looks.
ha ha! ;)

I've been preparing myself for the Chinese test
coming up next week and History too.
Oh, and not forgetting our Chinese journal.
So dumb. -__-

Shit, i've not prepared for our lit. skit!

I watched Singapore Idol encore telecast yesterday and i have no idea
why Joakim is still in. At least Rahimah's out. :D
She's so emotional and tries to act like a rock singer.
Maybe she could get sympathy votes just by crying huh?
Then i would also want to join already.
The rest of the contestants are alright to me besides
Jonathan. He's my favourite!!!

Omg, i'm worrying for my Maths common test result now.
Ahhh..... .....

No comments: