Wednesday, August 22, 2007

"How to save a life."

Yep, I'm going to die soon from the rate I'm going.
With a sudden forgetful-symptom attacking me for the past few days which I personally felt was due to the amount of stress I had to undertake from numerous tests/quizzes. It's really rare & stupid for me not bringing my study materials. =(

Today's History lesson was fun. We learnt about the Facist Japan and it's sucess with the help of the westerners which were known as the Barbarians to the Japanese in the olden days. Ms Lie went through the ppt slides for one period and we managed to change her focus. In the end, we talked random stuffs like her uni life, major in the Arts Faculty, JC/Poly?, 'O' levels etc. It's really fun to see a teacher side tracking and we just fed her with infinite questions. However, it's quite sad because she'd learnt her lesson so no more chatting till EOY exams is over. =(

I did my Physics test yesterday and today we got back our results. I've attained a B4 which I felt that it's way better than getting a C grade which I had been getting for the past few months. Hahaha. I hopeeeeee and wil continue to improve my pathetic Physics. But yuck, there's re-test tmr after school. Wha lao eh, why after school sial?

Anyway, there's English & Emaths test today consecutively. I'm for sure going to fail my English test as I left my summary half-complete. I mean, I finished but didn't meet the word limit and am I the only the one with very few points only? Bah... -.-

Chemistry today was considerably fun. Ms Wee and her cute outfit. Hahaha. =)
Whenever she walked pass me, I would grab the chance to look at her tiny shoes and smile to myself. It's quite idiot though.

Homework time after school today was quite useless. However, I managed to complete some corrections, etc. *Ellycia's the catcher

Man... I've still got my Chinese ting1 xie3 (Spelling) not prepared yet.
Ciao.

No comments: