Sunday, August 19, 2007

"Revive, my dear blog!"

This post is specially for my dearest brother. Reason being? It was his birthday celebration that day so most of the photos captured would appear to be him most of the time. So you better appreciate this ok. Hahaha. We shall let the photos do all the talking.
---
I'm finally back after so long! Stucked in the caveman world with no source of technology. Haha, k crap. The previous week of schooling was indeed stressful. So much pressure on me whether it's studies or CCA. And now, I feel as if I hadn't finish a single homework but the fact is I'm done with it. Such feelings... indescribable.
Sigh, I need to improve my English. Man... so much tests next week. =(
My life is so depressing. Someone give me jokes. Make me laugh till I die.

No comments: