Friday, August 31, 2007

"Let me vanish into the thin air."

It's amazing when strangers become friends,
but it's sad when friends become strangers...
I would never want to lose a friend like you.
Just imagine how strangers become true friends
and how true friends become strangers...
I met you as a stranger, I took you as a friend.
I hope we meet in heaven where friendship never ends.

I'd been drowning myself with home works & assignments nowadays or rather they drowning me. Tyring my best to finish all my home works given on one day so that it doesn't pile up and the amount of satisfaction is infinite.

School was quite hectic with tons of tests and etc. To sum up my week, it was a total disaster for me. Bad luck it is... Everything seemed to be not going my way. Incident 1: It's my very first time disrespecting a teacher in my whole entire education career. That shows how much my limits are. I got scolded/ screamed for mostly no reason when I'm actually giving my contributions to the Council. I stared straight into her eyes to show her my unhappiness and just felt like physically abusing her right then. However, I hold back. I really hate the feeling of disrespecting a teacher, seriously. The feeling was just not right. I couldn't stop thinking even when I reached home although I appeared to be fine when I'm out with my friends. Screaming might be the best solution then. Sometimes I feel left out in the Council not just the members but the teachers too. I admit I am the one who decided to choose the path of focusing on my core CCA but I'm trying my best to turn up for any various meetings or events whenever I'm free. Anyway, let me bring myself back to the right track. The teacher eventually apologised to me the next day so it wasn't that bad after all. However, I still insist of not doing the decors. Egoistic? Probably.

Incident 2: I was waiting for the clerk in my school general office to pass me the key for the band room patiently as she was settling some stuff. However, it was getting late so I decided to asked the key from an unknown admin staff politely. Before I could even finish my sentence, the clerk charged me with her fiery words and gave me a darn scolding. Shit, how unlucky I was. Then I realised it was my fault so haha, nothing to say.

The band room's ceiling is partly filled with egg trays and I hope it would be sucessful.
Great job for those who came down to put the trays up, really appreciate it! & for the competition, I shall announce the winner for the most number of egg trays collected goes to...
THE WOODWINDS. Yay.

Teacher's Day celebration was bbboooorrrrriiiinnnnggggg. Quite hilarious though. ;P
Went back home and slept till evening time. Hahaa, power right? Ugh, I hate my family. They're so irritating and a source of noise pollution to me. Bah, my muscles hurt. Must be from the vigorous badminton game I had with Xin Yan. Oh yes, before the celebration, we had Aces Day. I was practically stoning there at first but Suzanna pulled me to the front and told me to do so that the rest of them which includes Xin Yan, Jannah, Syaza and herself would follow me. I was reluctant at first but they all started saying "Ehh, DM leh....." so I had no choice but to fulfill their wish. Then, I forced Shermain to join us and slowly Serene & Peishan came too. We were having a fun time! Hahaha, Peishan and her flying shoe.=D

K, I gotta give my butt a smack and start mugging my heads off.
Ciao.

No comments: