Wednesday, August 01, 2007

"THBT Teenagers are extrinsically motivated."

In the beginning, I thought our class was going to lose for the finals of debate held by the EL department as we're going for the opposition and does not believe on this motion. I read this quote for the first time and strongly do agree with it and I personally feel I'm one of them too. However after hearing to the points of what our class team had got to say, I do agree that teenagers are extrinsically motivated but it is what intrinsic motivation that trigger them off first to further think about extrinsic motivation. And I'm truly glad to say our class won the debate! We're the champion. Nevertheless, it was indeed a good game with our worthy opponents.

Today school was freaking stressful. We had a History Suprised test which is apparently on this Friday but was brought forward and everyone was complaining till Ms Lie couldn't stand it so it was changed to an assignment instead. Haha. And later that day, we had a Chemistry test which I studied like hell but still, think that I'm going to flunk. I'd got tons of careless mistakes and it was 'kind' of Hao An to tell me those. I could nearly cry a river k! Ugh, I'm going to score badly lah...

Oh yes, I had my first tuition lesson last Saturday for Physics and English, 2hours each. It was rather interesting. Quite funny though. I just hope these tuitions will really pull up my grade.

Band practice nowadays were really stressful. The band spirit is not there alr, the Sec3s are not bonded enough, etc. On Monday, we (Sec3s) really talked things out and I hope we can hang out more often. We must work hand and hand together as you can see we're lacking of communication. =) To Christine: I hit you because I care lor!
I hope and will make things turn out well.

No comments: