Sunday, August 05, 2007

"The time when I couldn't resist..."


Those photos above were taken today at Marina South Pier. It was kind of random though.
Anyway, I'm going score badly for my Emaths ct tmr. Reason being, I didn't and do not have the time to study for it. Mr Chow's going to start his nagging all over again. Good lah, Huiyi.

I had been spending too much on shopping recently. Bought quite a lot for the past 2 weekend at Orchard and Bugis. Hahaha. Shit man... someone stop me. Before that, I bought some random tees @ Bugis street with Eugenia. Then the first weekend was with the girls to Bugis after my tuition and I bought a Abercrombie polo tee -which my sis wore on the photos- and I'm starting to regret, 2 skirts -one of them from Fox, another from Bugis street-. Just this Saturday, I went shopping alone at Orchard after my tuition again just to kill time while waiting to meet the clique to watch Sherman's competition. It was just that split second when 2 Dorothy Perkins + 1 Mango tops belong to me. I will try to resist myself.
Oh yes, shoes should be my top priority on my shopping list but just couldn't find the suitable one. Never mind, Ellycia's going buy me one. YAYY.
And and... this time it's my sis to buy more clothes as we normally share. Let's wait till she go out. Double happiness!

Omg, this post is so random.
I don't want to go to school tmr...

No comments: