Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas...

"Why does your sister jump up and down before taking her medicine?"
(Ans: Because the label said, "Shake well before using.")

Hohoho! Soon, Christmas gonna come and go. New year starts, the war begins @ school. All excited? =D

Sigh... I don't know what to type. *Thinking*
Anyway, had been watching Taiwan dramas nowdays which I seriously don't do that in my life. Hmm, you can see how bored I am now? Furthermore, the Taiwan dramas are quite outdated one seh. Keep it a secret ah... LOL!

My god, hate this bitch. Super disgusting, cannot stand her!
Get so emo over small stuff. Tsk tsk tsk. You tell me, who's more important in your life, bitch?! You better beware of me.

But I also wanna thank her for helping me apply the gv membership card so that I can watch movies at a cheaper price. Fimmu!

I'm stucked at home, lifeless. Actually, I'm just being an introvert lah. HAHA! Nice weather, makes me think of Hong Kong. Omg, I was reminiscing the past the day before and nearly got so sentimental over it. Heh, so nice to think about the happy moments!

This December holiday wasn't so meaningful. It's so gonna end soon, in a few days time. Times spent with the clique wasn't like before. I remembered I was so enthusiastic about organising another clique outing after one. Having numerous walkathons with our best budds will never make us feel tired. The late night outing we have watching movies at our usual hangout; Marina Square & The Esplanade. The boys fooling around making us laugh like we'd never laughed before. Having the boys and girls laughing at the same time yet about different things. Dinners will be settled anywhere, anyhow. There was a few times we walked from The Esplanade to Lau Pat Sat just to have Satays @ The Satay Club. We can do stupid and impossible things but that's how our Friendship gets closer each time. I can't deny that we don't have problems cause in actual fact, we do, like any other normal being but we overcome it together, we helped each other learn from their mistakes, we make sure our budds are alright, we support each other like their backbone.

Through this 3years that I had spent with you guys really make me understand what is a true friendship. I'm really grateful to have Shermain, Eugenia, Ellycia around with my all the time. They are the ones that I look for when I'm in trouble because I know I can trust them. We always do ridiculous stuff together like going overseas together, taking the plane alone with you girls. As time passes by, we grow and become more mature. We discussed about our future, our ambition and our unrealistic dream. We've had got tons of problems with each other, hahaa.. but we overcome the obstacle together. So childish can! I still remember every time when there's a holiday, there will be problems. But I'm glad there's no such thing this holiday. ;)
Seriously, I'm so proud of myself for having your girls as my friends.

The boys are insensitive at times but 24/7 caring, even your boyfriend can't beat them ok! Haha, but sometimes they can really make me go very very VERY angry due to stupid stuffs. However, they can make you laugh the very next moment. We have Sherman who can entertain us whenever we want/ feeling bored. His small cute little face will definitely make girls go crazy. Oh! & very caring too! Shawn, also another funny one. He's good at everything, just name one and he'll give you his best shot. His hot and he'll definitely make girls drool but beware of the tigress beside him. ;) Kai Xiong, just like a bear, the most caring one among them. Very gentleman indeed! His basketball skills can make girls go "Whoah~", don't play play. Hmm, BUT there's a similarity among them.

That is... They can be super irritating especially Shawn. Sometimes, it's better not to get too close cause beware, they'll not hesitate to bully you even if you're a girl. Being with them can be very tiring at times because they may be annoying & indecisive. Sometimes, you can't even get high cause someone like THEM will start saying you're crazy. Sad life huh? Lols, but it's ok. =)

Omg, soon we're gonna graduate from Sec Sch and go our own ways. Oh yar, I also wanna add that I'm really touched when they turned up for my Band performances too! "Don't say I never say hor." I simply can't wait to go up to Secondary Four although I know it's gonna be double the stress. Nvm, all the best!

Haha, next time I'll know what to blog about when I'm lifeless.

No comments: