Sunday, December 16, 2007

LAGGED.

"How does a skeleton call his friends?"
(Ans: On a telebone)

Haha, sorry for the lack of updates. It's either I'm lazy or there's simply nothing for me to blog about. Unless... you want me to blog about myself. HAHA!
I shall briefly post out the events for the past few days when I'd been MIA-ing (according to Shermain).

Weekdays were kind of boring. I went out for some studying with my pals & bandits. It had been such a long time since I go out for some study sessions. Both Saturdays for the past 2 weeks were packed; had to rush like hell all over Singapore. Afternoon was tuition @ town, then rushed down to woodlands to meet bandits for RP's second concert. It was wonderful although I still preferred the first concert staged by them, some personal comments only. The second Saturday was same thing, tuition @ town then made my way down to TPJC for the concert with Mega as one of their guest players.
Hmm, their band was average I guess.

Today was such a bad day. Went out with my family and wasted my time, wasn't in a good mood too. Headed to Chinatown after lunch at Maxwell. I hate going to that place. It is freaking dirty and flooded with people. Went to OG for some shopping but I was utterly disappointed. Plus, there was sales going on everywhere making me feel freaking frustrated. Left the place and thought I could do better shopping @ Bugis but Dad insisted on going to Clarke Quay. -.- Imagine how bored I was there.

Eugenia's birthday!




Woke up very early on that day to meet up with the clique and Eugenia's family for Ice Skating @ the newly opened Leisure Park. There wasn't much people mainly because it was still early. Skated for awhile then the birthday girl suggested playing Catching whom ended up watching us play. It was really tough playing Catching while skating on ice because of the excitement or nervousness. & the best part, I was catching Kbear and I fell. My butt hurts like hell, really. It took about a few days to recover. Poor butt~ After that, had lunch @ food court. Then decided to go Marina Square for movie. Caught 'The Golden Compass', it was rather boring except for the fighting scenes.

Went back home after that. Had dinner, bathed and headed to Eugenia's house to cut her b'day cake. Slacked & home sweet home. Tired day indeed but worthwhile. ;)

No comments: