Saturday, December 01, 2007

Much thanks.

"Miss Smith says that I've got such bad handwriting that I ought to be a doctor!"

I'm back to Earth, had been living in Mars for the past few days. ;)

Anyway, up till now I realised my holiday was quite packed. Pa was like complaining, "Wha, you got alot of plans huh." Hahaha. & read Shermain's blog to see what she's up to. She can even start her Amaths assignments/SS o' lvl paper but I can't. Sigh, gotta kick my ass.

Just came back from Band camp yesterday. It was an exhilarating experience. Haha, hint hint! "Jay Chou~" Other than that, it was hell tiring.

First day: It was kind of bad. Sectionals was tiring. Drills by Sir NC, Suzanna and I joined in the squad. Personally, I enjoyed the drills maybe because it had been such a long time I didn't participate in it already. Did games, full band, music test, etc. Haha, actually Et and my music test was on the 2nd day but we decided to give it a try since there was still enough time. Quite a few juniors got full marks (Upon4) and only 4 seniors; Jannah, Chong Soo, See Yu and I got full marks (Upon 10). Can you believe it?! 3 of the top scorers are from the Clarinet Section. Hahaha. At night, the Sls and future Sls had a talk with Mr Pan before lights out.

Second day: Morning PT, did on some teamwork, gave them time to scold each other. Hahaha, but few scolded though. Full band from morning till lunch time. Madness~ Haha, lunch time we did section cheering competition. Jianming could really scream HER lungs out man. Then sectionals for long hours, freaking tiring. Drills and games was next. Music test, full band, lights out. This day was slightly better.

Third day: I was all drained out by then. Suzanna took them for their morning PT. Blah blah blah.

I'm so lazy to elaborate much. The above mentioned are so summarised, so if you want details maybe try going to Jianming's blog. Try lah. Hahaha, I'm so in a shopping mood. Pa came and fetched me @ town today after tuition, went for dinner at Genki. Shopped around, so tempted in buying that cool bag from Charles & Keith. Haha. Mum actually wanted to buy one bag so I tried persuading her to buy it so I could somehow get my desired bag too you know. Haha, but too bad she didn't buy in the end. She nagged at me, told her I wanted to work at her office, she was like "You think people want you ah?". So, I started say... "Eh hello, I'm very talented ok. I'm not easy to mess around one hor. You see for 2 consecutive years, I managed to clinched the scholarship award ok. Blah blah blah..." After all the saying, she just walked off. Wth right?
Sigh, my life is so saddening. With absolutely no money, how am I gonna survive?! I just pray hard Suhaila's gonna accept my tutoring for her.

But I'm quite relieved I've got that $500. If not I'm gonna cut myself. HAHA! Mum said: "You very good hor, got $500. Next year go Hong Kong again lah." So I wth-ed her. Dad said: "Eh, why not write my name in, then I can take the $500 go Hong Kong." I doubled the wth-ed to him. Hahaha.

Omg, sister just came back from HK. Brought back nice stuffs! Gonna share it with her, don't care ah. Not as if she never take my stuff before. Ok, peace~
--------------------------------------------------------
[EDITED]
Omfg, digged out alot of my mum's vintage bags ranging from LV to Ralph Lauren.
Whoo, shiok! Ok, I don't want my Charles & Keith bag alr. =)
[/EDITED]

No comments: