Monday, December 10, 2007

Macau on its way!

"Today's pig are tomorrow's bacon."
HK Trip Day 5




Before arriving at Macau, we took a ferry there which I found it super comfortable. Thought it would be very run down. I was sleeping soundly until I felt something was wrong. Woke up and saw Eugenia and Shermain staring at me. Stupid. Anyway, saw alot of cheenas cutting queue at the custom. -.- There was a private tourguide for us on that day and it was so nice of him to take us around Macau. Went for sightseeing and shopping. Had our lunch settled with a cheap and nice pork bun + milk tea. Went back Hong Kong, had our dinner at home; instant noodles. Really enjoyed ourselves! =)
The next day, woke up and had our breakfast, walked around, balek kampong!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hardly come online these days, so lazy to. Being the pathetic soul, I practically stay at home, study or watch TV. =( Sad life...

No comments: