Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Even Superman have his weakness.

Readers, soon I'll be away & maybe blogging lesser than usual. As you know, 2007 is soon gna come to an end and our very next battle will be the big O's. Is it even big? Sigh, thinking about going to compete with other top schools... Anyway, I MUST do well!

Hoho, had a great dinner at Eugenia's with their family and Shermain yesterday. It was so nice of them to treat us Sakae Sushi and satays. =D Hahaha. I decided to watch the China Xchange Programme video that day.
Super hilarious! Kept pausing or rewinding to look at stupid actions/conversation. =)

But I'm still bored with my life.
Absolute boredom...

Band's resuming and I hope I can get back my busy & hectic schedule.
That will be better than dying at home. Fimmu!

Oh, Merry Xmas? Lols.
Nothing special for me cause my family don't celebrate Xmas
and neither do my friends. BUTT I did have the Christmas mood a few days ago.
Gone to waste though... =( Had been going out studying or slacking at Eugenia's.

Ok, bye.

No comments: