Thursday, March 26, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Birthday Surprise.
I was using the Internet when Kaixiong called my phone.
If I still remembered the convo.,
Kaixiong: "Eh, hello!! Are you at home?"
Huiyi: "Hello. Er, yah." (Was kind of shocked upon receiving his phone call.)
Kaixiong: "How are you?!" (Enthusiastically)
Huiyi: "HUH?! Fine?"
Kaixiong: "Okok, bye."

Everything was so fast. The next moment he called me again telling me to meet him under my block for some heart-to-heart session. HAHA! So, being a full-time gossiper, I agreed willingly.
However, when I opened my house door to meet him, I saw Weiming with a small Doraemon cake with a lighted candle on it. (He was also wearing a Doraemon shirt.) I still remembered, it's a $2.50, creamy and can-gain-weight cake. Nevertheless, thanks for the thought, guys!


Was surprised that Liyana and Haziq came too.

& then, Weiming and Sherman left. Shermain and Ellycia came with higher-standard cake.

Totally love the Strawberry Shortcake! =P

This photo look like a shot from a DSLR (After editing, exclude the mess.), don't you think?


My very very very very good friend; Lover.


Meddling with my stuff.

Here comes the crazy shots!

Very unglam, I know.


I totally love her! & our crazy shots.

& presenting, our incomplete number shots.
Huiyi=Nerd. Shermain=Cool-ster. Kaixiong=Act-cuter.



Us, with our 007 fantasy. =D

So they stayed at my house after 12midnight, first to wish me Happy Bday, etc.
Very happy! I'm just waiting for my present now. *Hint Hint*
Hahaha, on the sad note, their starting school soon! Oh yes, I really failed my chem CA lor. 12/30, can you believe it?!

Yes, you can.

No comments: