Wednesday, March 18, 2009

In The Spring.

Jerermy's Wedding @ Mirama Hotel

Look at Mummy posing like an American's Next Top Model!

What is a wedding without the usual "Yam-seng"?

Haha, I just remembered Calista called me in the middle of the wedding.
& that group of adults started yam-seng-ing, and she was like
"WHAT ARE YOU WATCHING?!"
So I replied, "DIDN'T I TELL YOU I'M AT A WEDDING DINNER NOW?!"
Then, after the finished yam-seng-ing, we continued our convo.
Who knows, the adults decided to do a second round. -.-
Extremely high adults with extremely loud vocals.


Cousins. <3

Bad venue.


Sis just gotten her driving lessons and was trying to show off some skills learnt.


Food food food.


Wei Qing. Her mood fluctuates wildly. One moment you see her, very shy and all.
Then, after some ice-breaking, she can be really crazy!


The boys.


Newly-weds.



This is how long we took to take a nice final photo.


There. (Although still not perfect.)


Wei Shan-fanatic.


You see the above photos? Wei Qing and her shy look.


SHAN SHAN!



Elder sis and I.


Bye world.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Told to design for CJ's band-t. Hope it looks good enough.
&&& I totally love my section. Really fun people! and at the same time, hardworking or talented.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: