Sunday, March 29, 2009

I <3 CJCSB.

Overdued photos:
Section Dinner @ Far East Plaza.

Justin and Calista a.k.a crazy girl.
Justin bought me a lion puppet as my bday present.
What a nice one, Justin. -.-
&&& don't you think he look quite like a cat? Prolly because he's from Cat High.
LOLS!


Nathanael.
A really pro clarinettist, previously from SJI, who has just been transferred to Saxophone section just for syf.


Amirul! and Nat.


Unglam.


I don't know why am I laughing so hard.



Proper one. =)

It's really fustrating when at times you have already prepared or is ready for what you are responsible for and then after that, they switch you to another new environment, a harsher one, where you are back to square one all over again.

Sigh...
I'm back to 1st clarinet, reason being, Nat went to Sax section. Tsk.

No comments: