Friday, March 13, 2009

A Sincere Gift from 1T17.

TO: Our beloved, XUAN YU!

Despite the fact that his birthday falls on a weekend, thank God, we have this Birthday List pinned up on our notice board to remind everyone of us, constantly, that some one's birthday is coming soon.

Our first victim, sad to say, is my ER ZI.

Hahaha, he was preparing to go for ODAC but was stopped by John and gang at the door.
Guessed he knew what we were about to do to him, he took out his shoes, glasses etc and succumbed to death.

The fun is about to start...


Look at what John is trying to do & Andy looks really cool with those flip flops on!

(ABRUPT)

Was trying to snap a photo of Chanel with her pink towel over her head, like some nun, don't you think? Hehe.

This is much more better.


Mugger class.


See the guys near the closed door?


Getting ready for the show.


Waiting for Xuan Yu to embrace us. HA!


Here we go...

First, TAUPOK! (Omg, I'm really enjoying this post that I seem to be a little sadistic.)


Next was, (video-on Facebook shall illustrate to you.)

Tall freaks!


WHAT'S WITH KIT YEE'S FACE?! Melissa and Val.


Girls of 1T17. <3


Is that Leslie? The one that is 'cam-shy'.


Crazy Eugene, bday boy, Kenny.


Poor boy.


HAHAH! I still find the flip flops damn cool lah.
Trying to show concern for this poor boy.


But taupok him again. -.-



Si Yuan and girls at the back as spectators.

Lastly, to end this post.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, XUAN YU! =DDDD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hols are here to stay! Yay. But I've got Mt Everest-like pile of homework, waiting for me to save them from the recycling bins. Aye, I'm dead meat for H2 CHEM. Failed my CA for chem.
I just hope my GP Essay will at least score a pass. Or a sub-pass.

Band band band. The hours are getting longer, the practices are getting intense. SYF'S COMING! I'm so happy, I could play Overture No.2. =) But the rest are killers.
Hate scales but hope I'm getting better with it.

Ok, till then.

No comments: