Tuesday, March 03, 2009

"Superman position, DOWN!"

Mass P.E today was abnormally crazy.
I could feel the results now; muscles all over my body doing their work.
On the optimistic side, it helps me to get fitter.
Was just showing off my arm muscles to Cindy today. Haha.
& today I chose not to bathe in school but regretted cause I just couldn't stand the stench on my once perfumed pe shirt. =(

I should be sleeping now. Nono, my homework is half-way done so I should be completing it diligently.

Yes, although I kind of hate running, I'm really awaiting for Cross-Country tomorrow @ Macritchie Reservoir.

OH! Good news, I have learnt to love PE now. (Hopefully this love goes a long way until I graduate.) =D

Photos credited to Chanel. =)

Hilarious.

Clearer posture.
(From left to right)
Andy really looks small kid.
Darren seems to be enjoying himself. LMAO!
Tao Yee looks professional. =/
Joel... no comments.
John has got BANGS!!!

Ok, bye today.

No comments: