Thursday, July 09, 2009

Hectic.

Have been and gonna be very busy these few weeks.

Went to National Library today after school to research on my EOM.
I think that's the very first time I stayed in a library for so long, actually analysing books and scanning numerous shelves etc.

Oh and, went to search for past years newpaper articles in microfilms.
Super embarrassing. Mountain tortoise screwed up twice. I pressed the Fast Forward button and the roll of film just went haywire, the film came out of the roll. Bad experience.
I'm quite freaked out by the sound at how the film can go at super high speed when I fast forward. The black and white images were funny, btw.

Anyway, gonna be very busy. EOM due by 3 weeks and we have to start doing on our Written Report. Plus, all the interviews and surveys meanwhile. We practically have to do EOM and WR con-currently. How stress can that be? Sigh.

Ok, shouldn't be here.

Have to go do score study! Deadline is tmr! What am I doing here?

Yes, Maths & Physics tutorial too.

O.M.G, Chinese oral tmr! Shit ass.

DIE! Clarinet Choir for investiture. My solo for Danza= deep trouble.

=((

Investiture video making!

=((((((((((((((


O M G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Byebye.

No comments: