Thursday, July 02, 2009

Screwed.

I think I will fail both my science papers. Yes, not even a sub-pass.
Chemistry today was an absolute killer, for me. I realised I had a lot of careless mistakes. Extremely fustrated! Sigh.
But to think deeper, actually it's my fault for not studying hard enough. My bad...

Ok, what's done cannot be undone. So anyway, I know you guys won't want to read all my rants etc. Shall post someting positive, after so long!

Since today marked the end of our torturous H2 subject papers which were freaking 3 hours each. Oh man, I was very sure everyone had a strong urge to like stand up after 1.5 hour and do some stretching. Can you imagine, a total of 9 hours for that 3 papers equals to the death of gazillion brain cells? Sad sad. Eh, I'm suppose to be elated that it's over.

So after Chem, went for lunch at subway with Januavi, Jane, Kit and Val. We talked for like the longest ever, almost everything on Earth. & I came to realised Valerie watched numerous horror movies. Since we were at TPY, we decided to head over to the sports complex to watch the AYG. Haha, being mountain tortoises, we didn't know we need to get tixs for it. So didn't go in the end, since it's table tennis too. & I think why nobody goes there prolly is because we need to pay to get in to watch lah! Lol, typical singaporean.

Ohoh, tomorrow's Chinese paper. They should have put the paper before the holidays with the rest of the H1 subjects. Such a spoiler, when we're about to celebrate, throw books away, then "Wait, Chinese is here to stay yo~" But it's ok, we'll enjoy ourselves right after the paper.

I wanna go to the warehouse sale. Tmr? Hehe.

Till then.

No comments: