Friday, July 03, 2009

Threads of Destiny.


Watch the trailer! Love the movie and the song. Definitely very my kind of movie. Haha!

Really makes me feel like going Japan again. The people, the places, the shops and paper bags! They never fail to have cute and delicate things on sale. I'm so into Japan now. Have been thinking of that movie after watching it. I still remember I was a crazy fan of Japan during Sec 1, ever since I went Japan. Went to buy discs of Japanese singers (Couldn't think of their names all of the sudden.) Genre is quite like the main song. I don't quite like fast and noisy songs, if you don't know me well enough. Lol.

Actually, my whole family were also very into Japan so we went again the next year. Omg, I wanna go again. "S.E.E, how about that?" =)

Anyway, exams are officially over for now! Next week is our A's Chinese Oral though. Haha, planning to stay overnight at someone's house to build up our charisma skills. LOL! T17 girls are so cool. Haha.

Today after the Chinese paper, went town to watch Threads of Destiny. Before that, we went to the arcade to play pool and I tell you, I can't freaking play. My hands are way to short to handle that long stick. First time playing too. Mountain tortoise, I know.

Overall, really enjoyed the small outing with T17 girls! Omg, we are planning to watch a whole series of movies together. Part 2 of Threads of Destiny too!

I'm feeling hot. Feverish.

Band tmr, DSA intake for 2010! JIAYOU!!!

Till then.

No comments: