Sunday, July 05, 2009

Tsk!

Screw blogger!
Can't upload photos! Idiot...

Gab's birthday/bbq is on facebook if you guys want to check it out. =)

Anyway, went to the warehouse sales with Jane and Jan today early in the morning.
Yes, early in the morning, met at 9.30, stupid girl (Jane) tried to scare me in the mrt station some more. & I screamed lah! Still say she's cool&mysterious.

Cindy don't scare me, ok. LOL!

Anyway, bought quite a lot of things and am feeling guilty now. $117.50. Oops.
Aiya, once in a while right? Haha. Oh yar, Jane bought a new touch-screen phone and is super cool. Hope she uploads the unglam photos in fb. :)


Gonna meet my long-time-no-see-senior and Suzanna later! Yay.

Till then.

P.S: Stupid blogger. better make sure I can upload my photos.
(Ironically, I still use it for don't know how many years.)

No comments: