Monday, September 07, 2009

80 Quotes from MM Lee Kuan Yew

Extracted some meaningful ones out...


"Fortunately for me, I have a very high threshold for pain. I am a
客家人 (Hakka). 客家人 can take a lot of pain. So, I survived."
-Interview with China's Talents Magazine, March 1997

Very motivating, for me at least.

"Let's settle for what we are. You look at your brother, look at your cousins, that's what's on the market. If you go by SBC drama, you're in trouble. You will spend the rest of your life looking for a dream husband, who isn't there, and for a girl who does not exist except with very careful make-up."
-On choosing spouse, National Day Rally, 14.08.1988

Haha, a wake-up call for people that have infinitely high expectations.

Spent my lovely Monday with these guys at Shermain's. Awesome! :D
Eugenia is flying off to Korea tomorrow and she better buy something for me.
Face mask is fine, you know? ;)


We have a superwoman behind with short hands. =S


Haha, nice one.
Look at the three act-cute aunties and the two other kids.


Jayson can camp with the webcam for 24/7 I tell you.


Haha, Sheila the Bo Gey! :P


Tsk, acting more like her Elder sis. Look at her face!


Okay...


Wha, seat until so unglam. Don't know what they were discussing about,
should be talking about the Superstar ah? (Inside joke)

Didn't go for Physics consultation today, feeling a bit guilty now but it's not compulsory for me anyway. Yeah yeah, excuses I know.

Hello? I need a break, go on a vacation. Right, Jane? Lol.

I see today as a rather productive day, anyhow. I can really sit down and study at Shermain's.
Prolly cos the radio is just right beside me. I should move my Hi-Fi, which is in front of me now, nearer to my ear. Haha, you must be thinking, "Just wear your earphones lah!".

Don't want can or not?!?!?!?!?

Haha, ok lammmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..............

I'm just lengthening my post, for fun.
Eeeeww, rmbr the phrase, "For fun, laughter, peace and joy..."?
Something like that, I totally forgot already.

Omg, I just realised MM Lee Kuan Yew's English name is Harry.
It was said that only his close friends call him Harry. Interesting.

Till then.

No comments: