Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Pee Double-U



I just couldn't find enough reasons why my pw group mates are so funny and lame! Especially the guys, when Kirti and I were so stress about the project, they would just do something unintentionally stupid or funny to make us, or at least me, laugh. Of course, I tried not to but just couldn't control at the thought of those silly actions or conversation. Written Report deadline in a few days, still going strong. Omg, it was such a relief to hear from Ms Lee regarding our pw. We were told that our group was in a critical state; the worst previously. Honestly speaking, I was very affected by it. Aries-high expectations for myself. So yeah. At least, every thing's falling into place. I can sooner or later see the whole picture.

Haha, today had pw meeting again. Yes, was doing pw for 4 consecutive days already. We were diligently doing our editing when we decided to switch lappie cos my poor lappie's battery gonna die, I TOTALLY REMEMBERED we saved the file. But....

I think you can guess what happened next.

Was so upset and complaining to them afterwards. Sigh, never mind never mind.

Promos is drawing near, I'm scared. =S

Till then.

No comments: