Thursday, September 24, 2009

Elated!

Figure 1: Animated ducky

I'm so happy that Project Work - Written Report (WR) is finally over! I can now delete all the drafts, parts and whatever. Whoohooo! :DDDDDDD So happy, really.

Wait, there is still Insights & Reflections (I&R) and Oral Presentation (OP) to complete. Plus the 'A' level MTCL exam. Shit.

Gosh, WR cost me a bombx today, totally, until I had to ask dad for an extra 10bux.

Nevertheless, I'm so happy with the printings. This is the first time I'm so serious about projects (like duh, 'A' level paper?!) and I feel so accomplished after everything's more or less done.
Now, we just have to pray hard that Sitting Ducks - CJ079 can at least get a 'B'. =S If not?


I'll commit suicide.

Hahaha.


A recap of what I've been doing recently:

> PW-WR
> PW-WR
> PW-WR
> PW-WR
> PW-WR


Yes, I've been doing PW-WR for 5 consecutive days and it would take about at least 5 hours per day. Today, stayed back again to finalise everything and we found out our report overshot the word limit. Nearly ruined every one's mood but we stayed strong (Haha) and finished it! :D

Valerie's group, Jane and some guys stayed back in class too to do their stuff. We were practically having a good time laughing. Really, it has been such a long long time since I really LOL. Haha, and I suddenly feel so excited for the Batam OCIP trip!

Tonight's gonna be a good good night~
Omg, it's already 10:21 p.m. =S

Till then.

No comments: