Friday, September 11, 2009

911

Read Melissa's blog and got reminded of it-11.09.09

Anyway, my post for today is, fortunately, not about transnational terrorism.
No worries.

I'm holding my highlighter while typing. Multi-tasking, not.
Just taking a quick break from some readings on gp lecture notes- The Environment.

Went back to school today to mug but obviously, I can't mug when Janey Ong is there!
Haha apparently, I managed to stay in school for almost the entire day. Ok, prolly because there was Chem consultation. & the funny thing is, we're meeting tomorrow to try and mug together again. Hopefully, it'll turn out to be much more productive than today uh?


What time is it now. 11.27pm? So late? I thought I hear the news channel outside in my living room.

Haha, ok...Channel U. =.=

Walao I think I gain weight. What's worse is that our P.E stand down already.
Shit, Huiyi, you have got to do some exercise on your own!
I think my most consistent exercise would be working out my mouth muscles, other than that...gone case.


Ok Huiyi, back to studying! :D
Till then.

No comments: