Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I dreamt a Dream

Took a nap this afternoon which eventually turned out to be a long long sleep but at least I managed to force myself to wake up after 2 hours. Not like the other time which I slept for many many hours. 2 hours is nothing.

The main point of why you're here is to read what's with my dream.

Or maybe not.

Ok, I was on an expedition-like journey with a group of people and Shermain. We were in Singapore - Elias, surprisingly. We were flying. Haha yes without wings. Then we reached a halt and stood on a typical overhead bridge which many abhors to cross; so tiring! Suddenly, one part of the bridge which was, unfortunately, the part where Shermain and I were standing, broke. Luckily, we managed to grab hold of it (maybe I had superpowers in my dream) and Shermain started fishing out a screw and hammer and began repairing the broken bridge. All I remembered was, everyone was intensely watching her repair it, including me. At the point of time, I was thinking to myself, "Wha, her course quite useful ah...".

What we found out later was, the screw she used was a very very very mini one that the minute she has completed her noble repair, let her hands off it, the part got dismantled again. And yet again, I managed to hold it.

Now, see who's the true heroine here? Haha!

The dream is retarded but nevertheless, gave me some sort of motivation.
HAHA, just kidding.

Ok, end of story.

Till then.

No comments: