Thursday, February 11, 2010

Before I get my ass off the chair and do some packing...

I will recall what I've been doing for the past few days and slot in some photo moments taken by Herfeature simultaneously.

Photobucket

2 days away from school weren't the ideal plan, especially when I'm ill. Attempted to study but sadly, my body succumbed to the deadly bacterias that reproduce almost every nanosecond. Mind was too weak for some revision too hence, the screwing up of tests the next day. =(

My voice's the sexiest now. How awesome?

Upon returning to school, my nose was practically acting like a water hose, letting out infinitely large volumes of mucus and whatsnots. You decide. Nonetheless, all those exercises my poor nose had undergo for these days were definitely worth it I guess. I'm feeling much better now!

Photobucket
Gentle reminder from the guys. Haha so cute.

By the way, Maths CA was total hardcore. Felt so miserable after doing the test... Chem CA was manageable but still, we gotta expect the unexpected. Haha.

Interact Club set up a booth selling pretty roses for the upcoming Valentines' Day. There were so much hoo-haa today at the canteen with guys giving girls roses etc. BUTTT apparently, I wasn't very pleased with whatever's happening in the canteen today. Had been feeling cranky since morning! Hot weather to be blamed, totally. Ok wait no, the school really need to consider expanding the canteen. With the addition of the J1s, it was people mountain people sea la! Wha piang, so angry. Ended up eating from the Malay stall which was so not worth it as compared to say, beef udon?

Anyway, besides the grouchiness, I was super drowsy. I swear it's the flu medicine I took the previous night! Hahaha. So, to keep myself awake, especially during Maths lecture....

Photobucket
I need to complain literally.

Oh yes! I saw a Shawn look-alike today in CJ. Was shocked to see 'him' and I didn't even question myself why Shawn was wearing our uniform. Plus, that guy was carrying a crumpler. Okok, main point is... it's time to meet up with the Siglapians!!!! :D

Econs and GP lecture was surprisingly very engaging today! Mr Kang really knows how to lecture a whole bunch of us. We were learning about Politics in a Globalised World and he showed us 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail'. I didn't know humour existed in movies in 1975.




Here's an extract of the movie. It may look boring here but listen to the humorous conversation between King Arthur and the commoners who didn't even know they have a king!

Bangkok tmr. I'm so lazy to pack my luggage... Furthermore, I will need to bring my homework there. What's the point of having a holiday then?

OMG, Bryan's damn funny!
Huiyi Lee: "I'm going bkk tmr alr."
BRYAN: "Big Burger King?"

HAHAHAHA, LOL totally.

And when I tried to trick him that I am a thai, he didn't respond to it so I revealed the truth.
BRYAN:"Don't lie! You bangkok-er. Bangkok-erean"

Such a lamer.


Alrighty, will be back next tues! :)

No comments: