Friday, February 05, 2010

I CUT(TED) MY HAIR!

Photobucket
How is it? Haha.

Photobucket
Hehe, just kidding. :P Tied up my hair to one side and sort of do some covering up. But seriously, do you think I should cut my hair? Major dilemma now.

Photobucket
Tried to trick Kit but obviously failed. Stupid ass, ask me to turn here turn there.

School today was terribly exhausting; Mass PE, monotonous Maths lecture & band practically drained my energy away for my supposed plan to study at night. Haha excuses! Anyways, dins at tpy with some bandsmen. I was too tired to process those lame conversations with Agnes and Kenneth. (Really need to emphasize again) I was so so tired that I actually dozed off during my bus journey while STANDING.

Kind of cool, isn't it? Hehe.

(Owl City - The Technicolor Phase)

No comments: