Monday, February 08, 2010

We are the ones who make a brighter day,



Powerful song! Can't wait for the upcoming For Haiti's version. Bruce Springsteen sang like he's constipated by the way. & I'm in love with Kenny Loggins! He should be quite hot without his thick beard.

Here's a recent picture of Loggins.

Hmm, a little on the disappointing side eh? But I love his voice.

And apparently, Springsteen's not bad looking here.

Hahaha I don't really like his mind-blowing vocals though. Too overwhelming.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I missed school today. Woke up with an ultra headache, blocked nose, ears stucked, sore throat was even worse, fever. I need to go see the doctor again. =.=

Please pray that I will get well soon. Much thanks.

No comments: