Monday, February 01, 2010

Tell me something I don't already know.

Talk,
Smile,
Listen,


Chris and I putting up the banner outside band room. :D

GP tutorial was unbearable, like totally. "BUT THEN HOR..." (Ms Giam's way of rebutting an argument) GP consultation was surprisingly quite effective for me. So yeah, all well for GP.

School's routine is more or less the same nowadays. If I carry on writing about specific details on my everyday life (like how most amateur bloggers do), it does, in some way, bore you isn't it? Not saying that I'm not an amateur blogger but definitely, trying not to be one. Hahaha! Side-track: I can't believe I've been using blogger for 6yrs and going on. =S

Goodness, OwlCity Arashi Big Bang C.N Blue Daughtry Nickelback Mika Nakashima Ken Hirai Jonas Brother. Mad love!

& I'm damn lucky today to get 9/15 for Physics Gravitation Test despite not studying enough for it. Hehe.

How about "Extreme Makeover" as the theme for Band Orientation '10? *Excited* :P

Alrighty, have a good night, readers. Love you! :)

No comments: