Sunday, March 26, 2006

hmmm
argh. tmr is geog and hist common test
and i've yet to study. wth? -__-

andand... i'm getting crazy of quadratic factorisation
alr! solving equations... it's so confusing man!
can die. :(

shall i post the ugly photos?
huh? :)
audience: "YES!"
me:"opps. they told me to do that."

okok. we are basically at the airport.
just took some random pics...
i wanted to take a photo of the 'inside' view.
and...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
sim shermain come and block me?!
then we went to the viewing hall.
i wanted to take the aeroplanes...
but!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
shermain and her stupid-ic face suddenly
popped out! HA!
then we took some random photos...
we were talking and my cam was still on,
talking to ellycia...
and...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I TOOK HER PHOTO!
you guys might be thinking why i'm so happy right?
cos she DO NOT allow people to take her photo!
muahahahaha!
audience:"great job, HUIYI"
me:"yeah~thankyou thankyou."


No comments: