Tuesday, March 14, 2006

poo poo day?
today went airport and study. :)
me, eugenia, shermain and ellycia.
hahas. studied. felt so bored after doing maths.
andand... they said 'Pink Panther' was nice.
hmmm. :) ate popeyes. guess what happened?
hahahahaas. *hint: my headline
:)))))) lols.
after that, we went and buy some sweets.
the sweets are so special alright! :)
shermain bought 'Nerdalicious' and the one that we bought
ard last yr when we came.
ellycia bought this 'big size skittles'.
i controlled myself and bought a small packet of strawberry
coated with milky bar
. :)
and eugenia is fantastic man. she can resist and didn't buy any.
whoa~super.
they came my house after that...
shermain and the mickey mouse hand
my mascot, cute right?
this are the steps when a person dont take a pic with me:
1st.
2nd.
heck care and take some random shot
getting fustrated...
and in the end, without any mercy, i...
3rd.
SMASH HER UP!
Heroic Rendezvous.
she look so decent man
manage to take a pic of ellycia but it turned out blury
cos of shermain!
"i love you... you love me..."
-__-
some random photos.
no ice cream for today!

No comments: