Wednesday, March 01, 2006

TISSUE DAY!
man... i'm sick. :(
first, i've got sore throat, then cold, then fever
and here comes all the side effects, headache; can't hear;etc.
:((((
didn't go to school today. when i woke up,
my bed was damn hot, touched my forehead.
realised i'm having a fever. when to the toliet,
my face was damn red like whatever it is can!
lips were so red like it's gonna burst. lols.
when and see a doctor, got a mc.
HA! and you know what? i get to skipped the
2 LONG PERIODS OF ENGLISH LESSON!
whoo~ shiok man. hee hee!
hhahas. i bet they are suffering now... :)
hiash. i'm so bored now. :(
i think is because, the moment i came back from japan,
i started eating all the goodies stuff bought back from japan.
and chinese new year, i can eat the whole box of pineapple tarts plus
lots of stuff man. LOL!
and also, the stress makes me more sick alright! :(
oh ya, can't go for band today. sian. :(
and you people must be wondering why 'tissue day'?
i've been starting using loads of tissue since ytd.
you know what? i finish using up 2 boxes. ;)
my voice.... gone. -__- grr
and i can't laugh loudly! or maybe even talk loudly.

show you guys the rest of my japan trip photos.
old sis and my creation
japanese sampan?
some tribes of old japan.
made me LOL when they were performing. :)
at some volcano place.
'di4 yu4 gu3'
I'M THE TALLEST! hee hee
*but i seems to be short with my friends
tallest again right? HA!
(if my old sis, the one in black ,sees this post, she's gonna say sth bout it)
hahas. i'm so extra.
again....
my young sis and cousin psoing for this cam
while me and my old sis posing for another cam.
i <3>
daddy wants to be the cleaner!
snowman! (but i can't see his face)
bearbear! (kae siong, it's you!)
the view of hakodate.
2 grandaughters with granny.
into the mirror...
dinner time is always the best.
big elmo with four kiddies.
see this! half of the river has nearly frozen to ice.
chocolates there are superb!
us with the tour guide.
going back osaka...
:(
end. :)



No comments: