Thursday, March 09, 2006

smile.
serene told me that i am going to be the junior exco.
and i was like really really shocked man. :)
i took over hafiz place.
and after that, we were talking about band stuff.
i'm really worried. how are we gonna survive man.
and there's something more detailed. don't want to talk
about it. :(((
school was as usual. but my hair sucks today! lols
my 'concrete' went out and had to use 'rewind'.
argh. but never mind. trimming my hair soon.
this sat.
oh yar. this friday. going for SMU concert.
with my band members. the sec ones are going too! :)
hahaas. i'm gonna take cab with them. andand...
mr pan is performing. i can't wait!!!
whooo~ *jump for excitement*

stayed back to do geog project again. brought back
home the styrofoam. it's so ma2 fan2.
:) argh. why must she be jealous? is it our problem?

Image hosting by Photobucket
Cherry Garcia

No comments: