Friday, March 17, 2006

i killed you!
HA HA HA! :)
from ytd night, i wasn't sleeping well.
well, in fact, since the day i came back from japan.
which is about 2mth ago. >:(
i don't know why i get mosquito bites. not just one.
but many alright! and eugenia said that
maybe its due to i ate too much sweet stuff.
i actually believed her! (how stupid am i)
hahahaahahas. :) but after many many weeks,
i still have mosquitoes biting me. argh.
daddy sprayed the pesticide a few days ago, but i wouldn't
help. :(
so... ytd night,
i sleep at the lower deck. my face got bitten. one on my
cheek and eyebrow. -__-
it only stung my face cos the rest of my body was under the blanket.
then, i decided to move up to the upper deck to sleep.
i thought it will be alright alr. but guess what?
the mosquito manage to find me, and this time round, it aim
my hands. :(((
i can't stand it anymore longer so, i went to the living room and sleep.
its so peaceful there! LOL. :)
no bite no anything. exp. for some creepy sound...
and just now! i came back from school, i went and open my closet.
I SAW THE MOSQUITO! I SMASHED IT! :))))
so i guess there won't be anymore biting. hahahas.

ahh. school. went for 'IT enrichment'.
was boring man. i smuggled food inside. hee hee
its an indian lady teaching us. we can't understand what she's talking!
:) lols.
whatever lah.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Berried Treasure

No comments: