Sunday, March 19, 2006

i WANT MORE!
hahas. i bought ben and jerry!
but it's only one tub la. 'Marsha Marsha Marshmallow'
:( actually i wanted to buy more but my sisters want to buy
'mini magnum' . aye, nvm.
it's so delicious! yumyum~ :)
oh yar, ellycia agreed to buy me ben and jerry for
my birthday! yayy. thanks! :))))

ytd was so fun! did alot of shopping.
went ikea. bought photo frames and stuff.
after that, choing down to bugis. ate pastamania!
this time round, ordered another dish. wasn't so nice.
but whatever. i was full lah. me and shermain forced
ellycia to take neos with us. but she's so stubborn. >:(
stubborn ellycia...
then, we went bugis village. THERE'S SIMPLY TOO
MANY EARRINGS! I CAN' RESIST ANY!
and in the end, i bought alot. ALOT okay.
hahas. shermain bought her slippers there and she bought
men boxers. for her guy? nah, for herself. yes. :)
she wants to wear it as her pants. it's cooling yar?

we shopped there for quite long time. i want to bring mummy there!
hahas. too many things i wanna buy from there! :)
then i walked passed a cd stall. was selling cd at very cheap prices.
saw Mika Nakashima's second album. and of course i bought it at
$8.00
the shopkeeper was really bo chap type okay.
he was reading a book.
me: "err. excuse me."
him: -no reaction-
me: "hello?" -waves-
him: -looked up-
me: "is this the second album?"
him: "not sure"
me: "oh. okay"

then, i decided to buy. so i took out my money.
me: "excuse me?" -starting to get pissed off-
him: -no reaction-
shermain and ellycia: -giggles-
me: "wha lao. ppl can just snatch away the cds man!"
me: "EXCUSE ME?! i want to pay!"
him: -looked up, took the money and gave me back the change-
me: "@#$%**&^%$#@"

like wth la. his attitude is so so wrong man. :
whatever. then we headed to town.
oh yar. in the train, we were so crazy can!
we laughed so many times and loudly! :)))
we laughed at alot of things.
like ppl's reaction on
something...stepped on ppl's shoes... ppl's hairstyles...
ppl's conversation...changing du de wei's 'jia gei wo'song to thecno
...and did some dance on Aaron kwok's song...


went pacific plaza for the roxy sale. nothing nice lah. :(
then we went to ripcurl and i saw a very nice pencilcase!
ahh! i want it! :(((
then we head back to pasir ris.
in the mrt, ellycia could not balance herself and nearly
stepped on an uncle's shoe. then the uncle said, "ni mei you
lian ma3 bu4 huh?" and i started laughing out loud.
they followed... muahahahahas. :)

really enjoyed myself that day! :)

Image hosting by Photobucket
Jamaican Me Crazy

No comments: