Saturday, May 12, 2007

"A Hungry man is an Angry man."
imagine
huiyi
shee
wonderful friends
shee1
love
Hoho! Exams are like FINALLY over, excluding CL3. I just couldn't believe that it's freaking fast. I just remembered mugging so hard then the day comes and pass by so quickly in a twinkling of an eye. Hah, compo. =X Ok, no more exams. Yesterday, was our Amaths paper and it wasn't that easy. After that, meet up the the girls for Wild Wild Wet. The boys- Shawn, Sherman, Wei Ming met us at a later time. It was really fun and thrilling, shouted till our throats nearly came off (referring to the girls only)! And we did all sorts of nonsense and Ellycia got reprimanded by a lifeguard for climbing the water slides at the children section. Ngehahaaa...
And I was laughing so badly when Shermain screamed till I fell to the ground and scratched my knees, ouch. Then, eveyone was so worn out so we decided to go. Had popeyes for dinner and slacked at starbucks for awhile before heading back home. Oh yes, I hope I don't get sunburnt!
Man... I watched the last episode of 'Engine' yesterday. It's damn touching and nice, really nice.

No comments: