Saturday, May 26, 2007

"I'll be there for you."

Woke up in the morning and realised I couldn't find my Band t-shirt. I searched high and low all over my room without wearing my glasses, thus needing to squint my eyes till it formed a straight line. Ugh, don't know where's the freaking t-shirt until now. "Ah ma, where you put?!"

Today, had Band Practice as usual and I met Mr Pan along the way. Oh, I saw Sherman and Wei Ming in school too! Mr Yau came to take us for full band on 'Yolkshire Ballad' for his upcoming exam on conducting. I wonder why he chose our band, hope he wouldn't fail. That piece was easy but needs freaking lots of air for the low notes. I almost died half-way through the piece. Haha!

Such a pity I can't go and watch Siglap Philharmonic Choir perform. Eugenia's singing the solo with Sharifah! I hope it will turn out well. ;)

Oh yes, ytd was Meet-the-parent session. Went to school at around 1pm with ma to meet Ms Priya. While Ms Priya was talking about my results and all, ma's phone suddenly rang. Her ring tone is freaking paiseh. -.- So after that, I parted with ma to wait for Ellycia and Shermain to reach school while she went and cut her hair. Accompanied them to collect their report books, chatted with both Ms Priya and Mrs Rajan. Then, Eugenia's dad came so we decided to leave. Shermain and Phylis left for their shaker fries while Ellycia and I had to stay back for our duty. Mr Anwar gave me chocolate and wangwang! The reason why he gave me was because he said I was the top student. However, I didn't really believe his words as during that morning when I was still in my dreams, Wei Ming called me and passed the phone to Mr Anwar. He questioned me harshly about the loss of one hand phone but the fact was I'm not the one who does all this stuff. I'm just in charge of spot checking so I told him the situation and he put down the phone.
After that, I heard from Wei Ming that Mr Anwar found the phone and was due to his carelessness. I was so angry at that time. After all, who likes being accused?

Mr Chow is one evil man I tell you. He kept saying about my hair being so bushy and teased me! He said I should be either a Magician or a Hairdresser when I grow up. His words are so sarcastic that I didn't know what to shoot back him. Haha, but he's very funny too! =)

After our duty when dusk came, the boys started to talk about the ghost stories they have. It totally freaked me out till Wei Ming and Ellycia decided to accompany me home. Thanks!
Even James was scared... =/


English Language- C5
Chinese- A2
Additional Mathematics- A1
Elementary Mathematics- A1
Pure Chemistry- B3
Pure Physics- B4
Combined Humanities- A1
Civics and Moral Education- A
%- 70.9
Level position- 1/117
L1R5- 13
Conduct- Very Good
Comments- Huiyi is a very conscientious pupil. She is well-balanced and is
able to balance her academic work and her students' council responsibilities
effectively. She knows how to prioritise and is always willing to lend her peers
a helping hand. She has strong school and class spirit and has very good
leadership potential. She does not hesitate to share her views in the
classroom and is popular among her classmates. She speaks well and is
confident when leading the school in the pledge and creed taking.

No comments: