Monday, May 28, 2007

"A Smile is universal."

Ok, I seriously don't know what to blog today suprisingly. I have this Burger King Sandman toy from Spidey3 on top of my monitor staring at and pressuring me, asking me to blog something meaningful.

Omgodness, I totally love my blog song. I kept repeating over and over again like nobody's business! Oh, that's so random.

Today Band practice was okay. There's improvement after every practice which is good but I feel that we can do alot better (Main Band). So everytime during the debrief, I would repeat the same old phrase. "Today, well done. There's improvement but I'm sure you all can do it better, right?" And they would chorused "Yes, ma'm!". Although I would say the same thing to the Junior band, I was quite pleased with their hard work and effort put in for this few practices. However, some things are meant to be left unspoken. =) After the practice, Joyce accompanied the two majorettes to take the bus as usual. By this, I could seize the opportunity to play the game-Quadrapops in her hand phone! Oh yes, tell you what. Suzanna and I nearly lost the Band room's key but in the end, I realised it's in my bag. And the best thing was, Suzanna nearly freaked out!

Oh yar, Suzanna was late today for band and I called her at around 9am plus. So, not long ago (10.0pm), she called me up asking me why I called her. I was like =.=", "Suzanna I called you during the morning not 9plus at night." Blur isn't it? I bet she's paiseh now, ngehahaha!

Bye, I need to sleep before I get Panda eyes.

No comments: