Sunday, May 27, 2007

"Make my dreams alive."

Every part of my body smells of chlorine now, yuck. I was reluctant to go out with my family today but Ma forced me to. So as usual, went swimming at Tampines Safra. Then, headed to Vivo for some shopping. Overall, I had wasted my Sunday beautifully, should have told them I'm meeting my friends for some project.

Oh yes, talking about friends. Where have you guys been to?! I don't see you people come online when I log in. What's up? I'm so lonely in the cyber world. Heh, not trying to be emo though. Anyway, contact me yo!

Went to the Singapore Expo the night before for dinner and coincidentally, I saw a book fair held by MPH. I was so excited, hanging a huge ear-to-ear smile on my face till people thought I'm some mad woman who had never seen books before. I bought a total of 5 books which cost only about 40 bucks. 2 of Jodi Picoult's, 2 from the author of the best selling book 'P.S I love you' and one unknown author. I may seem to be like a bookworm here but once you arrive there, you can see people carrying a huge box filled with up to more than 10 books. Why? Simple, cause it's freaking cheap!


Band practice tmr again, whole full day. I shall practice my clarinet now, bye.
*It's fun bullying Ellycia!

No comments: