Thursday, May 24, 2007

"I have the ugliest brain on Earth."

Today school wasn't as boring as what I had expected. Oh yes, before I on today... Yesterday was Junior Band practice but I decided to call upon all the band members to attend as there was a pre-celebration for Mr Pan's brithday. He was touched when he received the surprise (Apparently, it was much of a shock as I shouted his name too loud as if I was calling for help.) and pai seh when he realised he needs to carry those presents with him along to take the public bus.

The Main Band learnt two new scores during our practice a few days ago. 'Yolkshire Ballad' and 'Variant...'. These pieces are quite managable but needs freaking lots of air for my melody part. And the Junior Band learnt more of the short reportires in the Essential Elements book. There's many room for improvement for both bands. Focus is the word!

So yesterday, I was extremely exhausted when I reached home. I couldn't continue doing my Binomial Theorem so I went for a nap which eventually turned out to be a hibernation. But luckily there wasn't any Amaths today.

Today, we were supposed to be attending the IT enrichment after school but many people couldn't make it so it was postponed to some other date. So now i'm here blogging. =)
Yayy, I dislike Mr Simon Lim. Oh yes, my holidays won't be like a holiday. Busy with Band, the council and homeworks! Talking about holiday, Mr Yapp is going on a holiday to the states and Canada but before that, making a stop at Japan first. Omgodness... & I forced him to buy something back for me. Heh. OH! I didn't expect myself to get top in level seriously. And i'm still not satisfied with my L1R5-13. I must strive harder to get into Mjc! =)

No comments: