Friday, May 18, 2007

"Put your faith in me."

Eh! How come I wasn't inform of Pa and mum's wedding anniversary
yesterday? & I want to see the sms Pa sent to mum. Haha!

School was absolute boring the day before but today was much better.
We had some changes to our timetable and suprisingly, we do not have any
Chinese lessons due to the intensive programme for the Secondary 4s
and some of the Secondary 3s taking Higher Mother Tongue next year.
The reason why I'm saying this is because Jane wasn't around so I'm sitting alone. :( Luckily Shermain accompanied me today. Yes, also had our first IT
enrichment ever during curriculum time yesterday. The trainer was freaking
funny! I could laugh till my face hits the keyboard, I swear. Today our class watched movies for Social Studies and History, so cool! I mean, the movie.

Anyway, the results... It wasn't good though I didn't fail any.
I'm really disppointed in my Sciences and that freaking Chinese.
Omgoddness, I swear I'm going to work for an A for Chinese.
Other subjects was alright I guess, heh.

No comments: