Sunday, July 29, 2007

Presenting: Sim Shermain a.k.a my lover

Don't get deceive by her looks cause she ain't that cute afterall.
I hate her to the core and that's definitely the truth. Reason being?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She bloody stole my spongebob t-shirt and
wear it when I wasn't around!!!

Asshole. I shouldn't have showed it to her and I bet she's freaking jealous (as written in her blog.). Hahaha. FYI, the Physics group came over to my house yesterday to do the Chemical car project but we didn't even accomplished anything. I went and took a bath for a short while and this happen. -.- More wonder their faces look so guilty! & saw the first photo with her wearing shades? She too went and kope her brother's over-sized shades and took multiple shots of her own. Sigh, no comments.
---
I haven't been blogging for many days and there's zillions of photos waiting for my to upload them. I guess I wouldn't be blogging so often anymore cause I don't even have time to spare during weekends due to the packed schedule. Saturday- Band in the morning, 4hrs of tuition after that @ Orchard. Sunday- tuition in the morning, rest of the day for my to chiong my school work. That's the reason why I'm always feeling stress. Haha, nah.

Last week, my class just got an Amaths test on Modulus and I thought I would flunk it.
Fortunately, I managed to get 24/30 which was quite suprising. =) Luck.
Yes, I had to attend the AMC in the end to replace Rauhdah's position as she was absent last minute. I suck at this so the easiest way out was to tikam any number and transferred it into my answer sheet and I fell asleep right after that. But Mr Kek woke me up not long after.
-.- Although he tried his best giving us clues on how to solve, I just couldn't catch any balls. Haha.

I cannot think of anything to blog now. Next time I guess.
Ciao.

No comments: