Saturday, October 13, 2007

A beautiful disaster

"May the force be with you."

Yesterday was super boring. Today wasn't any special, maybe slightly better but still... -.- Anyway, I had to attend tuition today which doubled up the sadness. Come on, imagine this. You had just finished your examinations and now you're talking about tuition?! My godness. Everyone was so 'turned-off' during lesson. The guys kept on talking non-stop and the girls practically stoned there. & poor me, I was sitting in front of the guys not knowing whether to laugh or feel disgusted. Their conversation was uber hilarious! For instance, the teacher complained to one of the clerk who came in to mark our attendance that the guys were making far too much noise. So the clerk said, "Do you all want to sit by yourself? Huh?" and yada yada. Then when she left, they started saying her having large surface area, etc. After that, they continued to chatter and laugh like no body's biz so the teacher said, "Boys, can you all stop talking? I don't want to lose my cool you know? The girls in front have to study (but we were half-dead.)." One of the guys, Leo replied "But exam just over why must we have tuition lah?". Teacher said, "We're preparing you for the O's.". So guess what Leo said? He said, "Sorry, I not taking the O's. I'm in the integrated programme." Then the teacher's mouth went shut immediately. After a few seconds, she then asked another guy, Aloysius, "So what about you Aloysius? Also IP huh?". Aloysius said, "Sorry, I don't take shortcuts." This time, she really shut her mouth tight. Freaking funny, I was arm-chio-ing all the way.

After tuition, went back home immediately. My train journey was a disaster. Totally freaked me inside out! When I board the train, I was pushed in by a group of Bangla laughing and talking their lungs off whilst entering the cabin. Their odour invaded my nose in a split second when I realised all of them were surrounding me till I couldn't even see anybody of other race. I was squeezed to one small corner of the cabin, how pathetic was it?! Luckily, one Bangla whom I guess was the more observant one, saw me being squashed like a salmon told his partner to give me some space for breathing. Then, I alighted at City hall to board the opposite train. I thought I could escape from this 'beautiful' disaster but who knew another similar 'challenge' came. I board the train again with Bangla surrounding me again. The thing was, they were all staring at me like want to molest me seh! I don't even dare to take a peep at them before they alight. See how freaky was the whole incident?! Golly gosh, don't give me goosebumps.

Omg, Tuesday is my death day. DEATH DAY! I'm gonna dieeeeeeeee at such young age.
Tsk, my youth. Hahaha! =)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, Sir Gabriel.

ar·ro·gant:

1. making claims or pretensions to superior importance or rights; overbearingly assuming; insolently proud: an arrogant public official.
2. characterized by or proceeding from arrogance: arrogant claims.
3. Having or displaying a sense of overbearing self-worth or self-importance.
4. Marked by or arising from a feeling or assumption of one's superiority toward others: an arrogant contempt for the weak.

i think arrogant is one of the roots of failure.
being arrogant would get anyone to anywhere, i guess. even so, it wouldn't be far either. ya, i do agree there could be a certain amount of arrogant to prove people things and stuffs. however, please try not overdoing it. they will become irritating and a nuisance.

i shall prove people wrong that SCB still have a glimpse of hope.
why sit there in your comfort zone and grumble instead of helping and guiding them.
people would say "'its a waste of time", "haiya, they're f***ed up!" these and that.
and they would rather spending them time on 'useless' things?
yes, people might not be fast-pace learner. then what are patience for?
for now, i've learned to controlled myself and not to grumble because of minor stuffs...

and to SCB, please do wake up your ideas. people are looking down on you and aren't you gonna show them something? please do wake up and stay away from the "swa-ku" land! get out of your comfort zone!

By: Gabriel


Much love, Huiyi.

No comments: