Friday, October 26, 2007

Over the limit.

"I can't take it any longer."

First it was my school. Then, it's my parents.

W-H-Y? Fk.

They questioned me for my results the moment I woke up and made me teared early in the morning.
To start off my day with such a bloody fking mood, how good huh? I hope I won't vent my anger on my band members later on.

At least...
I had improved on my English.
I had improved on my Physics & Chemistry.
I had managed to attained 2 A1s for both Maths.
I had managed to attained an A2 for Chinese.
But their fking not satisfied!

I honestly told them that my humanities had deproved. Instead of consoling me, reprimanding was what I got.

Next, they asked for my level position. I told them I got a fking 2nd in level. Guess what's their response? They scolded me for not getting 1st and blame it on my playfulness. Did I ever EVER play and completely not study? Omfg. This was ridiculous.

I should not have gotten such good results in the first place huh. I just don't understand them!
They don't give a damn about how I feel. Why must they fking be like that? Fuck. I can't tolerate any longer, really. You think I don't care about my studies, my future, my life?! I guess you're absolutely wrong. I showed my respect to them but now I don't think they deserved it.

Fk. I'm gonna explain to them. Yes I will. Keep the cool, Huiyi.

"The culture we have does not make people feel good about themselves. And you have to be strong enough to say if the culture doesn't work, don't buy it."- Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom

No comments: