Sunday, October 14, 2007

Futuristic

"I was wrong. I let you down."

Woke up as early as 8.30am, bathed and ate my breakfast. I felt really energetic despite sleeping at around 12midnight yesterday. I will not be having Maths tuition till December arrives. Good/ bad news? =/

So yeah, I woke up early but I'd got nothing to do. This was freaking dumb. I pondered on what to do until it wasn't getting anywhere so I decided to lay my hands on... books. Started revising on Waves & Sound (Physics) as I couldn't understand a single thing my tuition teacher was blabbering about. Yup, I could better understand now after 'colouring' my textbook. Heh. I was so glad that I managed to kill a few hours of boredom. Once I completed on Physics, I took out my long-time-no-see 'Second Glance' storybook and read after abandoning it for the papers about last month I think.

Man... I just deleted one whole chunk of paragraph on my views of a particular political issue. I guess it's better not to post it up.


Some random photos below...

No comments: