Tuesday, October 23, 2007

"You have been the one for me."

These few days were bad. I guess many people had been setting high expectations for me but I failed to fulfill it. The feeling wasn't good of course. Imagine people asking you, "Eh, why you not 1st in level again?" or "Eh, never go up and take prize ah?". Was that concern or just simply sarcasm? Speak the truth. I really disliked this, it really hit me hard on the floor. I may appear strong at times but everyone have their limits and points of weakness. I don't need to be the top again, really. If you were in my shoes, having teachers pinning all their hopes on you, can't you feel the stress? I don't love studying to be frank but somehow it became my 'best friend' when it comes to boredom. Weird. Another thing to point out, it ain't easy to be the top few often. Once you have a slight deprovement, lo and behold, the gossiping starts.

I need to do better next time.
My 5 distinction... I have to get that.

Adding on, the hectic schedule for Band is really crazy. Practically everyday and to make it worser, Suzanna's on course and I have to handle the band myself. This is 'sheet'. 11 more days to perf.

& I feel so back to square one again. Being the left out one in the clique again, as usual.
Sigh, my life is so 'sheet'. Sometimes, I just feel that I don't belong there.

Anyway, I feel better now after having a chat with Lisa.
;)

No comments: